to find us
and Ali Resch
6713 Beddoo Street
Alexandria, VA 22306-6607
Tim C 703 470 3166
Ali C 703 589 0087
firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexandria.email@example.com
Metro instructions: Metro Map
- Take the Yellow Line towards Huntington.
- Once on the Yellow Line at about National Airport or Braddock Road Metro Station, call Tim's cell 703 470 3166, or Ali's cell 703 589 0087 for pickup. Do not exit here, just call.
- Go all the way to Huntington Metro Station, the terminus of Yellow Line, and exit the train.
- Exit to the south or the direction the train was heading into the hill (also unfortunately called the North Kings Highway exit).
- You will go up two sets of escalators (one before the turnstiles and one after exiting outside the metro station, if working) outside beyond the bus area and to the car waiting area.
- We will be waiting in the parking spots or, if timing goes well, pulling in to the pick-up area as you come up the stairs.
- We are only a mile from the station, but takes five minutes or so..
Google Map of 6713 Beddoo St
Get directions to 6713 Beddoo St
See Mapquest to generate map. Mapquest at city scale
- From 495/95, Go south of Alexandria, VA on Richmond Highway/Route 1 south about two miles to the top of the hill past the Target on your right, chuch on your left.
- The road before Beacon Hill Road, a little access road with a traffic light (Del Ray Glass) is easiest to turn left onto, (Beacon Mall, Famous Daves and Bank on right, Rite Aid and Walgreens up ahead on left).
- If you go past the service road, make U-turn (legal) on Beacon Hill Road and go one short block back north to Beddoo Street (between office complex on one corner and Dry Cleaners on the other) and turn right on to Beddoo.
- It is initially business then residential. 6713 is fifth house on the right. Brick with green trim. Tim drives a dark blue Subaru Forester. Ali drives an electric blue Honda Fit.
- GW Parkway going south beyond Old Town Alexandria and over the Beltway to the second right hand turn at Bellview Blvd.
- Go up the hill about 1.5 miles crossing Fort Hunt Rd (the road here becomes Beacon Hill Rd) continue.
- Turn right on Richmond Highway/Route 1 (Rite-Aid) heading North.
- Almost immediately right again (between Del Ray Glass and office building and Dry Cleaners/Rite Aid) on to Beddoo St.
- 6713 is fifth house on the right. Brick with beige trim. My vehicle is a dark blue Subaru Forester. Ali drives an electric blue Honda Fit.